This knife was made in Seki, Japan circa 1980. Tak Fukuta was the first Japanese member of the American Knife Maker's Guild, and apprentice to Bob Loveless. He hand crafted fine quality knives that impressed his mentor. Over the years, his factory in Seki, Japan also produced knives for Parker, Valor, Gutmann, Explorer, Frost, Ka-Bar, and Browning among others. After his passing, several vintage "new old stock" models were found at his warehouse. This knife is one of these rare finds.
* Model: Ka-Bar 1237
* Condition: Knife is unused "new old stock" (May have light shop wear or aging signs)
* Knife made circa 1980 in Seki, Japan
* Overall Length: 9 3/4"
* Blade: 5 3/16" long Stainless Steel; original factory edge
* Handle: Stacked leather with brass guard and aluminum pommel
* Comes with new leather sheath
* (Stock photos)
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout