This is a nicely made smaller dagger and is vintage old stock and has never been carried or used. The blade edge is factory sharpened and mirror polished. The handle is elegant white paper micarta found in the older Seki knives. Khyber knives were made by Ka-Bar between 1976-1983, making this a very rare find in this condition! Khyber brand knives are high quality Japanese Ka-Bar knives that were imported from Japan between 1976-1983 by the Cole National Corporation - the same company that owned Ka-Bar at the time. This is the Khyber version, identical to the Ka-Bar 2751. Comes with sturdy leather boot clip sheath (finish may be rough but good quality).
- Model: Khyber 2751
- Condition: Vintage old stock. With signs of aging such as tarnish, corrosion of aluminum pins in handle, light shop wear. Sheath is not original, but good sturdy quality.
- Made in Japan
- Folder Closed, or Fixed Overall Length: 6.25" long
- Blade: 3" long, Stainless Steel
- Handle: Cream vintage paper micarta
- Extremely rare vintage old stock
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout