This is a nicely colored and matched set of elk antler slabs for your knife making, pistol grip, or craft project. These are sanded flat on the back. The overall size given in the title is the approximate overall size of the smallest side of the pair. Each listing is for the slabs pictured, these are not stock photos.
* Model: 2 pieces of Elk scales (1 pair)
* Wherever possible the scales are matched from the same set of horns
* Overall size: Please see pictures for approximate dimensions (size in listing title is approximate overall size of smallest side)
* Natural American Elk from Idaho/Montana region
* Flat sanded - may have slight bow at center (from sanding heat cooling) that can be squeezed flat when building - should be ready to go, but may require slight additional sanding for your project
* Condition: Natural/new Listing is for actual pieces pictured
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout