Mcusta's first higonokami design friction folder is really a spectacular knife! It features the traditional Japanese one hand opening and closing mechanism. It is not a locking blade, but the pressure of the thumb on the blade back prevents it from closing in use. It also has a firm ball bearing detent, keeping the blade in place whether open or closed - similar to how a linerlock keeps a blade closed. We are a Mcusta Factory Authorized Dealer.
* Model: Mcusta Higonokami with green accent
* Made in Seki, Japan
* Condition: New
* Closed Length: 5 1/4" with thumb lever (4 5/16" for handle alone)
* Blade: 3 1/4" long San Mai with VG-10 core
* Handle: Elegant black and green tone hardwood
* Comes in box (a little tight fit)
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout