Gutmann Explorer G Sakai Seki Japan Folding Lockback Pocket Knife Scrimshaw Lynx
This is a fantastic vintage Gutmann KO4012 Lynx cat Scrimshaw lockback knife in unused condition. It is a rare and discontinued item! This is a nice smaller size knife made in Seki Japan.
- Model: Gutmann KO4012 Lynx cat Scrimshaw lockback knife
- Smaller sized
- Made in Seki, Japan by G. Sakai for Gutmann
- Excellent quality!
- Condition: New Old Stock
- Closed Length: 3 1/8"
- Open Length: 5 3/8"
- Blade: 2 1/4" long 440 Stainless; great snap opening and closing with a solid lockup; original factory edge, sharp!
- Handle: Cream resin with lynx scrimshaw on one side with elegant scrolled solid nickel silver bolsters
- Made by G. Sakai, who also produces knives in Seki for Sog and Spyderco. This is a very nice folder
- Stock photos
- Comes in original box
|Blade Length||2 - 3in.|
|Condition||New Old Stock|
|Number of Blades||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
You Might Like These Too!