CUSTOM TRIPLE R RRR LEROY REMER 1990s FANTASY DAGGER KNIFE PAUA SHELL BEAUTIFUL!
- Calculated at Checkout
This rare beauty was custom made by Leroy Remer in the mid 1990s. It is among his finest custom creations as a knifemaker, and in many ways has become his trademark custom work of art, being showcased on his homepage. He only made 6 of this style, and does not plan on ever making another. Made out of a solid piece of 1/2" thick 440C Stainless steel, this knife is truly a work of art, and is a beautiful fantasy dagger. This knife is imposing, and strikes fear into the beholder. Leroy says that the spikes were hand filed, and these were quite challenging to create. The elegant Paua shell handles are stunning and it fits the hand like a glove. The blade is stamped with Leroy Remer's trademark "RRR". This inimitable magnificent work of art is a stunning centerpiece without equal.
* Model: Fantasy Dagger
* Overall Length: 8.25"
* Overall Width: 6"
* Blade Length: 5.25"
* Blade Material: 440C
* Handle Material: Paua Shell
* Comes with Leroy Remer signed COA
* Absolutely rare!
* Made in USA
* Maybe you have never heard of Leroy Remer, but you have possibly seen The Highlander, or even more likely, The Hobbit. Leroy has made exact movie swords/knives for people involved in these famous films. And that is just the tip of the iceberg. His custom knife work spans nearly four decades and thousands of amazing custom works of art.
* Leroy began his custom knifemaking career as Buck Knives’ first custom knife maker. During his 17 fruitful years in the custom shop, he hand crafted hundreds of those fantastic customs which are now rarely seen on eBay and at knife shows due to their singular desirability. He was involved in some of the most memorable projects at Buck Knives. He personally designed many of those now famous classic models, including the Skinners, and the terrifyingly awesome Sub-Hilt Bowie. He introduced the radius grind to Buck’s line of custom knives. He even helped create the legendary 184 Buckmaster Navy Seal Knife.
* Today Leroy leads the industry in one-of-a-kind knife creations. He consistently produces American quality knives in the finest tradition. He has worked with Chuck Buck, David Yellowhorse, Paul Bos, and many other leaders in the knife world. Though he runs his own company now, Triple-R-Knives, he still serves the Buck Knife community as the Buck Collectors Club custom knife maker, customizing all models of Buck Knives and still creating his own masterpieces.
* So whether you are interested in movie knives and swords, Buck Customs, customized knives, or just one of his expensive one-of-a-kinds, be sure to get a piece of the action – this guy is a living legend.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout