CUSTOM RRR LEROY REMER MARBLES TRAILMAKER ELK STAG BOWIE KNIFE R1 PROTOTYPE
- Calculated at Checkout
This is a special custom project made by Triple R Knives of Lakeside, California, using blades made in Gladstone MI, USA before Marbles ceased producing them in 2010. And it features many one of a kind custom characteristics. The tang is stamped by Marbles, but also features Leroy Remer's trademark logo and ProtoType on the other side. The handle is American Elk and it also sports a custom Nickel Silver guard and spacer with elegant gold web spacer and cap. This also comes with the original sheath made by Marbles for the Trailmaker. When these blades are gone, they are gone, because Marbles no longer produces the USA made Trailmaker.
* Model: Marbles Trailmaker Customized by Leroy Remer
* This is the prototype for the limited edition model we are offering
* Made in the USA
* Condition: New
* Overall Length: 15 1/4"
* Blade: 10 1/8" long 1095 High Carbon; stamped Marbles USA on one side and etched with the RRR logo and ProtoType on the other side; factory sharp edge
* Handle: Elk Horn with nickel silver guard and gold web turqoise spacer and cap
* Comes with certificate of authenticity from Leroy Remer and leather Marbles sheath
* Auction is for the actual knife you will receive
* WANT TO KNOW MORE? Take a look below!
* Maybe you have never heard of Leroy Remer, but you have possibly seen The Highlander, or even more likely, The Hobbit. Leroy has made exact movie swords/knives for people involved in these famous films. And that is just the tip of the iceberg. His custom knife work spans nearly four decades and thousands of amazing custom works of art.
* Leroy began his custom knifemaking career as Buck Knives’ first custom knife maker. During his 17 fruitful years in the custom shop, he hand crafted hundreds of those fantastic customs which are now rarely seen on eBay and at knife shows due to their singular desirability. He was involved in some of the most memorable projects at Buck Knives. He personally designed many of those now famous classic models, including the Skinners, and the terrifyingly awesome Sub-Hilt Bowie. He introduced the radius grind to Buck’s line of custom knives. He even helped create the legendary 184 Buckmaster Navy Seal Knife.
* Today Leroy leads the industry in one-of-a-kind knife creations. He consistently produces American quality knives in the finest tradition. He has worked with Chuck Buck, David Yellowhorse, Paul Bos, and many other leaders in the knife world. Though he runs his own company now, Triple-R-Knives, he still serves the Buck Knife community as the Buck Collectors Club custom knife maker, customizing all models of Buck Knives and still creating his own masterpieces.
* So whether you are interested in movie knives and swords, Buck Customs, customized knives, or just one of his expensive one-of-a-kinds, be sure to get a piece of the action – this guy is a living legend.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout