This fantastic Buck 117 Spike is modeled after the Buck 102 and the 119 Brahma. It is made of scarred elk antler and has a hand shaped nickel guard and pommel with an aluminum and red Micarta spacers. It has a satin finish 420HC blade with a 2017 date stamp signifying the year the blade was first constructed. This handcrafted knife is one of 24 knives made in 2018. Comes with everything pictured.
* Model: 117EKSLC-B
* Condition: New
* Made in 2018 at Post Falls, Idaho, USA
* Overall Length: 8 3/8"
* Blade: 4 5/16" satin finish 420HC steel; factory edge, razor sharp!
* Handle: Elk Horn; hand shaped Nickel Guard and Pommel; Aluminum and Red Micarta Spacers
* Covered by Buck's "Forever Warranty"
* Comes in the Limited Edition box, with COA, warranty paper, and MOLLE compatible black leather/nylon sheath
* Please note that the natural handle look will vary
* (stock photos)