Cold Steel USA 62RM 4-max CPM-20CV Folding Tactical Knife Demko Tri-ad Lockback
- Calculated at Checkout
This is the final USA version of the Cold Steel 4-Max as production of this knife was moved to Italy in early 2017. These are the last of the USA made versions and we have a limited amount left. Now is your chance to own one of these amazing knives!
This knife is a beast and very strong. Andrew Demko's Tri-Ad locking mechanism is amazing, and Cold Steel confirms it can hold up against over 800 lbs of free hanging weight!
Despite its highly collectible appeal, the 4-Max is no mere "safe queen". It is not an "art knife" to be displayed in a glass case - it is built to work, and work hard! Unashamedly big, bold and beastly - the 4-Max is a real heavyweight. Sure to last a lifetime of hard use - and more!
* Andrew Demko is one of the most respected custom knife makers in the industry. The incomparable strength, and bold overbuilt aesthetics of his work have developed quite a following, and his custom knives have become highly collectible in recent years.
* Andrew has a well-established collaborative history with Cold Steel, working not only as a Designer and member of our Research and Development Team, but also as one of our PROOF crew, making world renowned cuts in our promotional testing videos!
* As a lifelong Martial Artist (a 5th Degree Black Belt in Aikido), Andrew shares many of the same interests as Cold Steel President Lynn C Thompson, and together they have collaborated to design some of Cold Steel's most popular knives.
* It is with great pleasure therefore, that we are introducing the first of the Signature Edition Custom Classics; Andrew Demkos 4-Max!
* Bringing together all of the finest elements of Andrew's design genius, the 4-Max was developed with one goal in mind, to deliver the maximum strength and highest performance within a 4" blade limit.
* This over-built beast is without a doubt the strongest knife that Cold Steel has ever produced and perhaps one of the strongest 4" folding knife in the world! Bridging the gap between production knives and expensive custom offerings, the 4-Max is 100% made in the USA, from the finest materials available.
* The 4-Max's extra thick, extra wide, drop point blade is made from USA CPM20cv steel - offering a near perfect balance between durability and edge holding performance. Sharpened to a razor edge with a stonewashed finish, it's as good looking as it is effective!
* The 4-Max's matte finished tumbled titanium liners and back spacers contrast beautifully with the Desert Tan 3D CNC machined and bead blasted American G10 and provide an even greater degree of strength to this already immensely tough knife.
Cold Steel 4-MAX
Folder Closed, or Fixed Overall Length:
Stonewashed CPM-20CV; original factory edge sharp
This is the final USA version and it functions beautifully!
|Number of Blades:|
|CA Prop 65 Warning:||
WARNING: - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout