This is a quality Japanese craftsmanship Browning 341 pocket knife made in Seki, Japan by Imai. It has a jigged cow bone handle with nickel silver bolsters. It is unused new old stock.
* Model: Browning 341
* Nice vintage new old stock in beautiful condition
* Condition: unused new old stock
* Made in Seki, Japan by Imai
* Closed Length: 2 11/16"
* Blade: AUS-8A Stainless Steel; original factory edge
* Handle: Jigged bone (cow); nickel silver bolsters
* Quality Japanese craftsmanship
* Stock photos
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout