Don't miss this LOW closeout price! This is a rare opportunity to own a vintage Barlow gentleman knife, made in Seki, Japan years ago. It is a great thin, sturdy little pocket knife, made in the traditional Lobster style. All stainless steel construction, it has a blade, scissors, and file. Unused old stock, may have light staining on handle as shown in last picture. Bulk packed.
- Model: Barlow Stainless Lobster
- Condition: Used may have light shop wear or small staining on handle
- Made in Japan
- Folder Closed, or Fixed Overall Length: 2.31" long
- Blade: N/A" long, Stainless Steel
- Handle: Stainless steel
- Rare discontinued item! Bulk packed - sale for one knife only
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout