Great way to show off your knives at home, or the show! This case was originally made by Kershaw for a set of Snap On knives. I find that it would nicely display Buck 110's on the lower three slots, also 110's or 112's (and other models) on the middle 4 slots, and some other size smaller pocket knife would fit nicely on the upper 3 slots.
- Model: Bamboo Knife Display (Knives not included)
- Condition: Used Was used as display, has scuffs and some handling wear, please see pictures
- Made in USA
- Folder Closed, or Fixed Overall Length: Overall Size: 8 3/8" x 19 3/4" x 2 1/2" thick" long
- Blade: N/A" long, Bamboo veneer with plexiglass sliding top which can be fully removed; the bungees are 1/8" diameter and are very strong; there is no hanging hardware, so it is designed for tabletop rest, however, you could attach hanging hardware and this would make a great wall hanging display too
- Handle: Inside Size: 6 7/8" 18 1/4" x 1" ---(1" is from glass to felt)
- Distances to outside of sturdy bungee cords: three are for larger knives and measure 3 7/8" from outside to outside; four in the center are for medium length knives and measure 2 7/8" from outside to outside; three are for smaller knives and measure 1 7/8" from outside to outside
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout