This is a custom handmade prototype Buck 180LS crosslock pocket knife made in 1994 by Kit Carson. Safety hook is engraved CP42, handle sides are made of black micarta with rubber inserts with titanium liner. Blade has CJ Buck signature. Comes with letter of authenticity.
- Model: Buck 180LS Prototype
- Condition: Used Unused prototype from Buck archives with handling wear.
- Made in United States
- Folder Closed, or Fixed Overall Length: 4.87" long
- Blade: 3.25" long, Stainless Steel
- Handle: Black Micarta, Rubber Inserts, Titanium Liner
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout