This is a nice little Carl Schlieper Ranger Boot knife that is very similar to the A.G. Russell sting produced around the same era. It features an ebony handle with brass pins and guard. It is unused but may have light shop wear or signs of aging. A rare find from circa 1980! Great for a collection or use!
* Model: Carl Schieper Boot knife
* Condition: New Old Stock (may have light blemish/shop wear or aging signs)
* Made circa late 1970s or early 1980s
* Overall Length: 6 9/16"
* Blade: 3 5/16" long polished stainless; original factory edge
* Handle: Ebony wood and brass guard/pins (may have tarnish)
* Comes with sturdy leather boot clip sheath (finish may be rough but good quality)
* Extremely rare find in NOS condition!
* Stock photos (Ebony is natural and appearance will vary)
* (last two pictures for example of handle colors only, each sale is for one knife)
* (stock photos)
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout