This is a a nice folding pocket knife, made by Kershaw several years ago. It is a cosmetic factory second knife, indicated by the xxxx markings, and has some staining on the blade as pictured. This knife is unused old stock although it may have shop wear, please see photos. This is an assisted opening knife, but the opening is sluggish and often requires a flick of the wrist in order to get it to full lock up. Also, the lockup is not very tight, and you can move the blade up and down with pressure.
* Model: Kershaw folding knife
* Condition: Old stock, may have light shop wear
* Listing is for knife only
* Made in USA
* Closed Length: 4"
* Blade: 3" long 420HC; assisted opening; original factory edge sharp
* Handle: Stainless Framelock
* Great pocket knife! Stock photos
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout