US Orders Shipping Outside of Idaho
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES: ePrague Knives asks that you read carefully the conditions set forth below and agree to these requirements prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic opening knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- To civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
ePrague Knives will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale or receipt of Product Service return is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.
By clicking the "I have read and accept the Automatic Knife Ordering Agreement" button, you (Customer/Buyer) hereby recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, purchase, and use, of any item purchased from ePrague Knives. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic opening knives from ePrague Knives meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.