This is an older factory second from 2008. These last two have staining on the blade an the tip of the blade is bent as shown in pictures. Otherwise it is a great usable knife and feels great in the hand! It has the original factory edge, unused by the consumer.
- Model: Kershaw 1820 Needs Work design
- Great Ken Onion design and feels great in the hand!
- Condition: Used Factory Second
- Made in USA
- Folder Closed Length or Overall Fixed Length: 4.18"
- Blade: 3.5" long, Sandvik 14C28N Stainless
- Handle: Polyamide molded grip
- Nice knife!
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout